Feb 16, 2009

Hollywood Regency Appeal


Hollywood Regency is on my latest list of design obsessions. Perhaps it's because nothing in my eclectic home interior reflects the style. Must add glamor. I'd take the route above if I didn't have a design opinionated hubby to appease.


I would absolutely do a black room if I had more square footage and less of a propensity for depression. Lexapro. Now! But perhaps it would do my rooms well to have a few more punches of black here and there, and let's not forget the glitz of mirrors and metallics.


With my latest obsession for thrift and because my furniture is already acquired, the cheapest way to pull off Hollywood Regency is with paint. An injection of high-intensity, dramatic color on the walls, a vibrant painting, some white here, some silver and black there and I'll be la-te-da in no time.

No comments: